For more than a century, C. R. Bard, Inc. has been at the forefront of developing innovative medical devices that solve the challenges of Healthcare Professionals and patients. They are committed to pursuing technological innovations that offer superior clinical benefits to patients and Healthcare Professionals while helping to reduce overall health care costs.
We started working with Bard over 10 years ago. We initially undertook a small project to alter an existing lab at the Lancing site of Rochester Medical. Later, when Rochester Medical got bought out by Bard, we continued our successful working relationship with them. Over the years we have undertaken numerous small and larger projects for Bard.
- Installation of Partitioning
- Installation of Mezzanine Floors
- Replacing and repairing ceiling tiles
- Assisting Bard in obtaining their Heating Certificate
- Full range of compliance for electrical and water
- Air conditioning installation and maintenance
- PAT Testing
- Door entry and security requirements including CCTV
- Roof repair
- Repair to the roof access hatch
- Plumbing including repairs to leaking taps, leaking urinals
- Electrics including repairs to faulty lighting and installation of floor boxes with 13amp twin sockets
- Heater repair
- Glass door furniture repair
- Installation of roller and louvre blinds
- Repairs to roller blinds and sidewinders
- Shower room repairs including replacement of skirting
We have a team of highly skilled sub-contractors to whom no project is too big or too small and they can overcome any challenges that projects of various sizes present. The work we have undertaken for Bard has consistently been to very high standard.
We value our relationship with Bard and look forward to continuing our working relationship with them in the years to come.